⛪ Victoria’s Secret hired its first openly transgender model, Valentina Sampaio, for the Pink brand. Former model Nicole Weider has a free book! (Please click “Show More” for the link.)
Please visit https://www.ProjectInspired.com/nicoles-books/ to download a free PDF of Into the Light, an exclusive memoir by Nicole. No sign-up required!
We have pages on social media!
📷 Instagram: https://instagr.am/ScriptureShores (@ScriptureShores) Opening soon!
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/AlyssaBarlow (@AlyssaBarlow) Fan Account
• (0:17) Meet Valentina Sampaio, the latest VS model.
• (1:20) The model and brand have the same initials, but what’s the story behind the logo?
• (2:12) Ed Razek gave himself a pink slip (no pun intended) after serving VS for 27 years.
• (4:05) Halsey, a performer for the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2018, was furious over Razek’s comments. She made a pledge to GLSEN as a result. Which other projects does she support, however?
• (7:00) The brand has marketed fallen angels and false goddesses for decades, which appears in beauty products and a slogan in store.
• (8:30) Lady Gaga declared in 2016: “I feel welcomed into the Angel family as a unique and more rebel type of Angel.” In 2006, Heidi Klum invited fans to a “heavenly host” by Victoria’s Secret, as a gospel choir sings, claps and dances to a supposed fallen angel from heaven.
• (10:45) The Perfect Body, or A Body for Every Body?
• More details coming soon!
• (10:10) Luke 2:11-14
• More verse markers coming soon!
Keep seeking Jesus!